All singulars used in this disclaimer may also be read as plurals and vice versa.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights - Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) License to use Website - You may view, download information or view a video(s) for information purposes only, write reviews and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
(b) You must not reproduce duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
(4) Source of Information - The information provided by us on our portal is the information gathered by our editorial team from different relevant sources. The information gathered for use is from both primary sources and secondary sources.
(a) Primary sources from which our team has/will gather information include interview(s), guest posts / contributed articles, press releases, white papers and case studies received, videos shot by the editorial team etc.
(b) Secondary sources from which our team has/will collect information includes news articles published in leading newspapers and magazines, information available online, surveys etc.
(5) Limitations of Liability - The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
(6) Forum Posting / Comments - You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or damage to any third person or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website for writing reviews which are defamatory in nature for any third person. You are yourselves responsible for the reviews written by you on the website. If any third party raises any claim based on the review written by you on our website, then you will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Our website or company on account of your act.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material(s) which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under Indian or any other applicable law. All or any material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, or impinge upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We reserve the right to send your posts to the respective third party for taking immediate action and will revert the reply received from the concerned third party.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license such rights.
(7) Third party websites - This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
(8) Variation - We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(9) Entire agreement - This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and writing reviews, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(10) Law and Jurisdiction - This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi.